Heartburn can make you feel terrible! Don’t you wish you could enjoy a heartburn-free life? Well, you can use smart food strategies to make it harder for heartburn to strike. You know that spicy foods can bring on heartburn. But did you know about these culprits?
Your morning cup of coffee
- Deep fried chicken and other fatty foods
- Hot salsa and all spicy food
- Generous amounts of garlic or onions in your stew
- Pasta topped with your favorite tomato sauce
- Soft drinks, beer and other carbonated or alcoholic drinks
- That melt-in-your-mouth piece of chocolate
- Minty candy, peppermint tea
- Even some medications. Ask your doctor for help, if you take sedatives, antidepressants, and medicine to control high blood pressure.
Avoiding these heartburn triggers can help protect you from heartburn. But what can you do to end the burn? Is your friend’s advice any good?
Best ever heartburn remedies.